Website SMarter Recruitment Services
Think smart, think SMarter!
SMarter Recruitment are currently recruiting Domestic Assistants who want to make a difference within the Stoke-on-Trent and Newcastle-under-Lyme areas. The shifts range between six and twelve hours with various shift patterns available and we have a range of settings to choose from.
The minimum hourly pay is £10.42 which increases dependent on the setting you support and there are enhancements for unsociable hours that are worked.
You must be compassionate, understanding and willing to go the extra mile.
Duties will include –
- Completing domestic tasks which follow COSHH and infection control regulations and support the service in maintaining a high standard of cleanliness.
- Providing support setting safety by following procedures in place.
- Effective communication with residents, visitors, colleagues and other individuals within the setting.
- Completion of paperwork (dependent on the setting you are working in).
- Attending training when necessary to maintain compliance and best practices.
A DBS is required which can be processed for you by SMarter Recruitment and we also provide a free uniform.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.