SMarter Recruitment Services
SMarter Recruitment Services are currently looking to recruit a full time and permanent FLT Reach Operator into noon based roles in the Newcastle-Under-Lyme area. These positions will be immediate starts, and offering the opportunity to learn and grow valuable skills within a fast-paced warehouse environment.
Previous working history using FLT Reach Trucks will be required alongside valid certification, which will be requested prior to starting into the role. There will also be other duties alongside the use of the FLT Truck including manual handling of goods, loading and unloading and assisting colleagues in general warehouse duties.
You will be required to work between 12pm and 8pm, Monday through to Friday, with no weekends required. The pay rate is £9.90 per hour.
Roles and responsibilities include…
- Operation of an FLT Reach Truck while remaining safe and attentive while carrying out duties
- Manual handling of stock, with some possible heavy lifting
- Loading and unloading from racking, shelving and vehicles
- Assisting colleagues in general warehouse duties
- Reporting to the warehouse supervisor or manager
- Reporting damaged stock
- Preparing orders for dispatch
- Work towards deadlines and within time constraints
- General clearing of the warehouse as of when required
If you are interested in applying for this role, please get in contact with the SMarter Recruitment Services team today on 01782 717766 or email through to email@example.com!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.