Website SMarter Recruitment Services
Think smart, think SMarter!
SMarter Recruitment are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants who want to make a difference within the Stoke-on-Trent and Newcastle-under-Lyme areas. The shifts range between six and twelve hours with various shift patterns available and we have a range of settings to choose from. Whether it be residential, elderly care, learning disabilities or challenging behaviour we can match your skills to an employment.
The minimum hourly pay is £10.42 which increases dependent on the setting you support and there are enhancements for unsociable hours that are worked.
You must be compassionate, understanding and willing to go the extra mile.
Duties will include –
- Providing support to service users with their personal care which could include washing, dressing, continence aide changes, oral care and also toileting assistance.
- Providing support with food and fluid in-take.
- Effective communication with residents, visitors, colleagues and other individuals within the setting.
- Completion of paperwork (dependent on the setting you are working in) which may include daily observations, tasks completed and food and fluid in-take records.
- Supporting and promoting the daily independence of the service users.
- Supporting to access the local community and possible day trips further afield.
A DBS is required which can be processed for you by SMarter Recruitment and other benefits are available.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.